But am I nano-ready? I have a little plot and character info prepared, but not as much as I should. I hope to work on that a bit tomorrow (not tonight, since I'm hosting a Halloween party that starts in less than 2 hours!). Apparently the downstairs tenants managed to knock a cable wire out somewhere while they were moving yesterday or today, so the television in the living room isn't working. My man is obviously annoyed, but it's good for me 'cuz that means he'll be out most of tomorrow watching football at someone else's house! ;-)
I'm a bit nervous about finishing 50,000 words while packing and moving, but to be honest I think I'd be nervous even without the move. I've mentioned before - but it bears repeating - that the most I've ever written for one manuscript before throwing in the towel is 30,000 words. So if I can finish November with 50k (I'd love to write even more than that, but I don't wanna pressure myself) I'll really feel like I accomplished something.
My plan as of now is to post once a week (most likely every Friday) on how I'm keeping up with nanowrimo. Considering I don't usually post more than once a week as it is, it shouldn't be much of a change for my followers anyway *wink*
OK time for me to do my hair and get all dolled up for my party tonight. (I'm going to be the cowardly lion from the wizard of oz, my little chihuahua is gonna be a mailman! I'll try to post a few pics tomorrow or the next day if I can.) Meanwhile, let me know if you're going to be doing nano along with me (and if so, add me as a friend !) or if you think it's totally overrated! And don't forget to have a Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pics. Have fun!
Post a Comment