Sunday, September 5

Check out my new blog layout!

I've made a few changes to the layout (as I'm sure you can see, this background is quite different from my previous pink one!).  Next will be changes to content.  But until then, let me know what you think of the new look!

P.S. Work on my actual website is soon to start!  I am talking to a web designer about how much I need her to do vs. how much I can logically handle myself (in terms of how much HTML / CSS I need to know).  I am very excited!  :)

4 comments:

Ricki Schultz said...

Ooh! I like!

Tess said...

very nice :D

Meghan S. said...

Thanks guys! :)

Maria Zannini said...

You had me at the spaceship. :grin:

Thanks for letting me know about adding yourself to my follower list.

I didn't find you cuz your profile was not a clickable link. But when you left a comment, I followed you here.