No progress on the website yet, but maybe this weekend depending on the weather. Earl will be passing my way, but since I'm on the west end of Long Island I probably won't end up with more than just a rainy day.
I usually don't share articles and such on here, but this one I read today had me laughing my ASS off. I'm not sure how many non-NYers will appreciate the humor. I know some people think of the Big Apple as some glamorous place that they're dying to visit one day. Others think of it as a scary place where insane people run loose on the streets, and crime is completely and utterly out of control. To be honest, it's not really either of those. What it is is overpopulated and overtaxed. And, well, ok, you're right - full of crazies.
8.4 Million New Yorkers Suddenly Realize New York City A Horrible Place To Live
No comments:
Post a Comment