Saturday, November 6

NaNoWriMo status update: Week 1 - behind schedule

How many words should've been written by the end of day 5: 8,355
How many words I've written so far: 5,672

I hurt my neck sometime last week, and it continued into this week. I usually sleep on my back, but the pain was so bad that I did most of my sleeping on my side. I woke up a lot during the night from being uncomfortable, so I didn't sleep very well. My monthly visitor also dropped by (sorry if that was TMI for anyone!) and drained me of a lot of my energy. On top of that I decided November was a good time to join Weight Watchers (wtf was I thinking?!?) so I went to my first meeting Tues night.  Dieting always takes a toll on me, especially for the first week or 2. So it's definitely been a rough week for me.

I went to the chiropractor on Wed - didn't wanna go cuz I have no health insurance, but my mom was nice enough to give me $20 towards it and the visit was only $40 - and he cracked by neck back into place which was unpleasant but it helped!  So I'm feeling better today, but my boyfriend and I have a TON of packing that must be done. I hope to get back on schedule in the next few days.

How's everyone else doing with their word count? And if you're not doing nanowrimo this year, are you completely sick of hearing about it yet?  ;-)

1 comment:

Maria Zannini said...

Sounds like a rough week. Chiros help a lot though. Glad he popped you back into place.