Packing for a big move SUCKS. It has monopolized almost my entire weekend. I wrote maybe 100-200 words on Friday, and no words yesterday or today. We're about 95% done. Everything that isn't in a box at this point isn't breakable and will just go in a plastic bag or something (except for the desktop computers which my boyfriend is waiting for the last minute to pack, despite the fact we both have laptops). Tomorrow the movers will come get the bed, couch, bookcases, tables, chairs, & computer desks (yes my boyfriend and I each have a desk lol).
I'm hoping I might be able to get a little writing done tonight, but I'm not betting on it. Tomorrow is basically a wash out, the whole day will be spent cleaning & opening boxes and all that. So I hope and pray that I can back on the ball on Tuesday and play catch-up for a week or so and get back in it. At least with unpacking, there's no real rush.
Also, I completely went off the Weight Watchers wagon this week. Between stress and eating out, I just couldn't stay OP (that's WW lingo for "on plan" or "on program"). Apparently WW is revamping their entire program on the 28th. I have no idea what they're doing, they've kept it pretty hush-hush at the meetings. So it'll be interesting to see what they've come up with.
I guess that's it for me, back to packing/cleaning. If you're doing nano along with me this month, I hope you're word count is higher than mine! If not, we can try to catch up together this week! 'Till then... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment