Sunday, May 9

Go on a Blog Jog for Mother's Day :)

Thank you for stopping by my Blog! Please explore all this Blog has to offer, then jog on over to http://www.ashleyladd.blogspot.com/

If you would like to visit a different Blog in the jog, go to http://blogjogday.blogspot.com/

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog.  What can I improve on to make it more interesting / read-able etc.?  And of course I'd love if you decide to follow me!  ;-)

7 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

Hi, Meghan! Just jogging on through! Also an admin here (we gotta stick together, haha). I've added you so I can come back another time and have a nice leisurely look around.

Carol J. Garvin said...

Another jogger here, stopping in to say hello. I'm a freelancer writing for Canadian magazines and slowly working my way towards publication of my novels. Before moving on I think I have to go read your previous post. It's a topic that I can't resist. :)

Happy Mother's ( and BlogJog) Day!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Hi Meghan. Nice Blog. Hope you're enjoying Mother's Day.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

You raise interesting questions in your posts. They make for thought-provoking reading. Come check out my blog, WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS, will you? I've become a follower, Roland

Carol said...

Hey Meghan,
Just stopped in to see how it was going for Blog Jog Day??? Hope you jogged and had fun-I did! Love the Blog, you know I'm a writing junkie too!

SiNn said...

I love the colors and it looks great ty for being part of the jog im now following

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I missed the jogblog...my weekend pretty much was horrible. :( Thanks for stopping by and offering your kind words.

I like the color and set up of your blog. Something I did on mine was seperated my blog roll into sections: my critique groups blogs, agents, editors and resources, and then the blogs I follow. I don't know if it's helpful to anyone who reads my blog, but it helps me keep up with everyone...